- Jo Whiley: "What’s your worst memory of each other?"
- Sara: "The worst memory I have of Tegan is that when we were little kids she had a health issue. We were little; like four or five and she had to go into the hospital and I have vivid memories of being separated from her."
- Tegan: "Awe."
- Sara: "That’s my worst memory of Tegan."
- Jo Whiley: "Being separated from her? "
- Sara: "Being Separated from her."
- Jo Whiley: "And Tegan?"
- Tegan: "Probably one of the worst memories I have is going to summer camp without Sara and it was only a week but I called home maybe like 50 times a day. I would call ‘cause I needed to like get a connection with her. I was probably eight or nine years old and she would just be like “But are you cool? Like have you met anyone? Does nobody like you? Like how come your sad? Like why don’t you wanna be there?” and it just traumatized even more to think Sara was at home."
if you ever call me cute i will think about it all day
and when i go to sleep i’ll just be a little burrito of blankets
and i will whisper quietly
“they called me cute”
When ever I get home from a long rough day, I just want to be with you. I want you to pick me up, look into my eyes, tell me I’m beautiful, and kiss me. I want to lay in bed with you, make cute jokes, laugh about nothing, play with your cute cheeks, and smile when I look into your eyes.
You actually don’t even have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to, i don’t need an a/s/l, we don’t have to do the “hey whats up” “not much you?” thing, you can just say “so at school yesterday this idiot said…” in my ask box and I will gladly converse with you. Like seriously I will just talk to you like we’re best friends.